[pmmail-list] ~Re: Quoting Style on reply

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 10:56:36 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 04 Mar 2001 08:27:01 -0800 (PST), James L. Vaughn wrote:

>I have found a bug, it's not a big bug, but it is a bug. In PMMail/2
>help, for Settings on the Preferences page, it says;
>
>PMMail will allow you to set the default reply quoting action. Check
>this box if you do not want the body of the message quoted in replies
>by default. If you do want the body quoted, leave this unchecked.

Yes, the help file states the action incorrectly. Another typo. It should
read -
PMMail will allow you to set the default reply quoting action. Check
this box if you want the body of the message quoted in replies
by default. If you do not want the body quoted, leave this unchecked.

AFAIC, the unchecked behaviour is all that is needed. No highlighting - no
quoting. This preference check could be eliminated.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris