[pmmail-list] Signatures - feature request

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 19:09:25 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:35:32 +0100 (MET), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany
REOS - Munich wrote:

>W2k is definitely far better than W9x can ever be. But the primary
>problem is not Windows itself but the users coming from those main
>stream systems. I surely don't want to insult all of the Windows users
>but you must admit that the majority of home users use Windows due to
>the fact that it was pre-installed on their computer and not cause they
>decided it to be the best system for their personal requirements. So

That is true, the only way that I could buy a computer, that was not
preloaded with windoze, was to build my own. Or go apple.