[pmmail-list] Feature request

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:52:00 +0100 (MET)

 >I forwarded the "Bill Gates" joke to a friend of mine and what I
 >really want to see is an option to forward a message _without_ the
 >headers. It makes the forwarded message much more readable and you
 >can turn on to quote the headers if you really need them.

I already submitted this some time ago. In fact, there should be a
choice how much header info is forwarded. And I'd like to get the
forwarded message without quotation - just inside the separators.

Regards

Frank Winkler                             frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                   Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                       Fax +49 89 46008.2740