[pmmail-list] Feature request

Stefan Kirch pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 08:31:06 +0100

On Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:45:03 -0500 (EST), Bagyinka, Csaba wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Mar 2000 20:23:43 +0100 (CET), Menno Tillema wrote:
>
>> I forwarded the "Bill Gates" joke to a friend of mine and what I
>> really want to see is an option to forward a message _without_ the
>> headers. It makes the forwarded message much more readable and you
>> can turn on to quote the headers if you really need them.
>
>Why don't you BOUNCE (ALT/B or Message->Bounce) the letter? This does
>what you just requested.

Because, if you bounce a message, the new recipient doesn't recognize,
that this email was "forwarded" by you (the from-part remains unmodified)
and you can't add a comment to that message.

I also would be happy, if you can turn on an option
"include significant header when forwarding", so all the "Received",
"Content..." ... -Headers are removed.

  Steff