[pmmail-list] strange behaviour

Radagast pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:23:29 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:07:52 -0400 (AST), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>True enough. You have to set every account to have the program close
>without complaint. I have 7 accounts.

It has been like this all along to the best of my recollection.  I have
often thought this one would make more sense as a system setting rather
than an account setting.  It may have been set the way it is originally
because more than one person would be using PMMail on the same machine
and would want different behavior?  I suspect now most cases one user
with multiple accounts.

Steve
Steven Tryon
stryon@attglobal.net