[pmmail-list] strange behaviour

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:52:39

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:23:29 -0500 (EST), Radagast wrote:

>It has been like this all along to the best of my recollection.  I have
>often thought this one would make more sense as a system setting rather
>than an account setting.

It would make sense to have a default setting for new account creation
under the main PMMail options, then each account could be altered from
the default should it be desired. In any case, a 'create account from
current' would copy the settings over. PMINews does this for
grouplists, but PMMail seems not to unless the OS/2 version does and
the Win32 version doesn't. For some reason I can't remember, I only
have the Win32 version in front of me, OS/2 is at home.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails