[pmmail-list] feature wish: auto insert text into search window

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 08:47:24 +0100 (MEZ)

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:54:11 +0100 (CET), Koen Van der Auwera wrote:

>>>Looks like a bug to me ..
>
>The same over here, but when I copy only a few words (2 or 3) instead of all the sentencd,
>it works.

Ahhh, this is it. Exactly 32 characters are possible here. 33 and more
will give an error. So it's a bug or a limitation of the search window.
At least it shold be documented somewhere.

Anyway, the requested feature (automatically insert highlighted text)
would still be useful IMHO.

Regards

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of POTSDAM (Germany)