[pmmail-list] feature wish: auto insert text into search window

Koen Van der Auwera pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:50:24 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:04:04 +0100 (CET), Joachim F. Selinger wrote:

>The search field is a one line text field and pasting a carriage return
>or/and new line into it, won't be accepted.

Hi Jocki,

Tried it, but it doesn't make any difference: with or without carriage return. Testing on your
line:
"or/and new line into it, won't be accepted."
I can past in the find field till: "or/and new line into it, won't b", anything further
"e accepted." isn't accepted.

Regards
Koen