[pmmail-2000] Forums??

Kenneth Porter Kenneth Porter" <shiva@well.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:36:33 -0800

On Wed, 07 Mar 2001 15:07:22 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:

>I am wondering, what happened to the forums?  I have been using the betas, and have plenty of things to err... umm... mention (complain about) regarding the latest beta, but have no forum in which to
>do so.  Is this list a more appropriate location now, or will the forums be back online soon?

I prefer using the mailing list, as I then get to use my favorite
program :-) to read it. Perhaps a separate beta users mailing list
should be set up?

[Kevin, could you use wordwrap on your messages? Looks like you've got
some very long lines there.]

Ken
mailto:shiva@well.com
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]