[pmmail-list] ~Re: Feature request

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:21:16 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 05 Mar 2000 20:23:43 +0100 (CET), Menno Tillema wrote:

>I forwarded the "Bill Gates" joke to a friend of mine and what I
>really want to see is an option to forward a message _without_ the
>headers. It makes the forwarded message much more readable and you
>can turn on to quote the headers if you really need them.

Eventually, this would be nice along with turning off the quoting
character since the forwarded message is already delimited. This is low
priority for resource utilization since what you request can be
accomplished with a canned reply. What I do:
1. Select to forward message
2. Select recipient(s)
3. Delete inserted message by using CTRL+/ then delete key
4. RMB and select my forward message canned reply

=====Begin Sample Forward Message Canned Reply=====
$cursor$