[pmmail-list] New betas worth it?

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:05:51 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:13:19 -0500, Mike Kilroy wrote:

>>I have been having more and more problems with this windows version
>>on win98 locking up on getting emails.  Seems perhaps there are more
>>and more html characters being sent that Pmmail cannot handle.  I am
>>still on ver 2.10.2010 because of all the problems I see on the list
>>with the Betas.

HTML characters shouldn't cause any problems with PMMail, sounds more
like there are corrupt files, either on the server or in your PMMail
directory. Try running "Scandisk" or Nortons utilities on your
computer. As for as the server goes, find out which message is locking
up your computer, and use Remote to delete it.