[pmmail-list] Bounce of death

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:47:37 +1100 (EDT)

I bounce mails to another address very often because my OS/2 box does
all my email and OS/2 browsers ain't wonderful so when someone emails
me a URL I bounce the message to my laptop running something else and
use Opera.

On <very many> occasions hitting Alt-B to do the bounce has resulted in
PMmail locking up to the point that CTL-ESC does nothing and a TFS is
needed to reboot the box.

If I RMB on the message and select BOUNCE MESSAGE and RMB on the
address field and select Most Recently Used and pick my laptop address
the lock-up never happens.

Obviously this does not <need> a fix.

But you should hear the new words I invent when I forget to do it this
way!

~|^   PMmail 2.10.1999 for OS/2

BTW it will work for a few times after a reboot but I try not to reboot
too often. Warp 4 FP 9. Little else (in the way of apps) runs on this
box. It does have ObjectDesktop v2.

Any more detail required?

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.