[pmmail-list] Install 2.20.2200 on OS/2 crashes + wishes

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany REOS - Munich pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:03:43 +0100 (MET)

 >It really seems that you don't have a clue to what he was asking for.
 >He want a version that will allow his German speaking customers to be
 >able to read the menus, help, etc.  In other words, English isn't the
 >only language in the world.

And it seems that you haven't read my reply. Of course I understood what
he was asking for but IMO this is an absolutely minor issue. Instead of
spending lots of time and money for other language versions we should
get the one we have doing what we expect it to do. Right, PMMail is far
the best mailer I've ever seen but the members of this list found a
couple of bugs and submitted bunches of new feature proposals which have
a significantly higher priority.

Though I'm a native German speaker I don't have the slightest interest
in a German version.

Regards