[pmmail-list] Editor

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:49:50 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:15:55 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>I am not a programmer so I don't even know how integrating EPM would
>work (if at all). I can tell you that right now we are evaluating
>different products (on both platforms) and that things are not yet
>decided.

Thanks Trevor, that's more than we knew, before.

>IOW, it's not likely we will be able to give a play-by-play of every
>administrative and development decision that gets thought about or
>made every day. When we have a concrete answer on the editors Jimmy
>will tell the list, I assume (correct me if I'm wrong here Jimmy).

A play-by-play isn't necessary, but a simple response like the one
above is helpful and appreciated.

>Jimmy is very much involved in the reality of getting things done
>on PMMail (both versions) but may tend to leave the OS/2 questions
>for me or other members of this list to answer. I, unfortunately,
>don't speak with the developer as much as Jimmy so I can't give up
>to the minute information.

Perhaps you could contact Jimmy whenever an OS/2 question arises that
he may have the answer to.  I'm certain that we OS/2 users would
appreciate being kept in the loop as much as we Windows users do.  (I
use both.)

Thanks,

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com