[pmmail-list] Editor

Howard Winter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 07:58:06 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 22:15:55 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:
> I can tell you that right now we are evaluating
>different products (on both platforms) and that things are not yet
>decided.

Trevor,

Can I throw another spanner into the works by suggesting that you consider the editors
produced by Pillarsoft (Wayne Swanson)?  There are two of them, a simpler one not
unlike the existing one in PMMail but with more features, and a more advanced one.

The simpler one is free, so Wayne may not object to your including it in PMMail - but
obviously you'd need to contact him to discuss it - and even the "Enhanced-Enhanced"
one is only $25.  I have no connection with Pillarsoft, except for liking the software!

His web site is: http://www.pillarsoft.net/  (Note: Not ".COM" !  :-)

 Cheers,

 Howard Winter
St.Albans, England