[pmmail-list] PMMail2k crashes on email

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:59:53 -0400

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:37:53 -0500, Andrew Webber wrote:

>I just (this morning) installed the filter posted on July 5/00 (yes
>I know it's late) for stopping killer email.
>
>PMMail is crashing on one called "On the Go #504D", exactly as it
>was before.  Is there a newer version of this filter?

Oh, I meant to send the killer html to me as an attachment, of
course.

To do this you can:

1. create a _new_ message and address it to
<pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>

2. open the "attachments area" of the new message, if it is not
already visible

3. return to the main PMMail/2 window, locate the email message you
want to send to me

4. drag the message and drop it in the "attachment area" of the _new_
message you are composing

This is the only way for me to see the original message, as you
received it. Thanks!

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support