[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

John Bridges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:58:05 -0800

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:37:58 -0500 (EST), Jerry Prather wrote:

>What you say is true.  He should have politely pointed out
>that the answer given was not applicable to users of OS/2
>or eCS.  Facts, not name-calling.

As was pointed out by others, the message in question was posted by an OS/2
user (and as an ex long time OS/2 user I am well aware of the ability of OS/2
to accumulate junk, just like any other OS loaded down when assorted
utilities and other questionable applications and drivers).

Use of words "Windoze" and "luser" belong on irc chats full of 3l33t d00ds,
not product support mailing lists for a commercial product whose primary
market for new users is made up of "windoze lusers".