[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Beta Difficulties

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:32:20 -0400

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:45:04 -0500, Kevin Murphy wrote:

>>Official technical support is still done through the two main support
>>email addresses:
>>
>>PMMail/2 Support <pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>>and
>>PMMail Windows Support <pmmailwin@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>
>Is the PMMail Windows list different from the PMMail 2000 list?  How many

The addresses above are not mailing lists. They are my and Jimmy's
email addresses.

Those are the addresses to use for official technical support
requests, to which Jimmy or I will respond in a timely fashion.

>lists do you guys have, and what are their purposes?  I originally posted my

This is the official support mailing list, hosted by BSW, partially
as a forum for users to discuss PMMail and to help each other. Also,
Jimmy and I participate here and help out when we can and others can
not.

Please feel free to repost your message here or to email it directly
to Jimmy (if it's a PMMail 2000 for Windows issue). Jimmy is at:
<pmmailwin@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support