[pmmail-list] Problems with URL:mailto

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:45:04 -0500

This is a corrupted registry key, or one that does not point to the new location of your account data

Check the following in your registry

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blueprint Software Works\PMMail

For the key ShellDirectory, make sure that it has the path for you working directory of PMMail
u:\user\steff\pmmail 2000

That should correct it.

Thanks,

jimmy