[pmmail-list] Fwd: [oc-talk] One Car Magazine's Opinion

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:49:37 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:03:05 -0500, Steve Ewing wrote:

>>One Car Magazine's Opinion Of The Ten Worst Cars Of All Time
>
>Credit where credit is due: this is from Car Talk,
>the NPR car-repair show (Click and Clack: the Tappet Brothers), and their web
>site: http://cartalk.cars.com/

I was not trying to take or give credit where it did not belong, I got
it from a different mailing list. Sometimes I see a lot of short fuses
in this list, so I read this and got a laugh, figured I would forward
it.

I figured that I would make a confession, I owned two of them, a Pinto
and a Gremlin.

(-_-)
James L. Vaughn III
OS/2 Warp v.4.05 FP14