[pmmail-list] ~Re: Attachments

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:09:15 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:55:38 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>Running 2.20.2200 PRO Window 2K
>Still having problems in that can not get to attachments by RMB on message and LMB on View Attachments.
>Nothing happens.   Double click on message and the attachment is shown in the attachment pane and can be
>accessed there.
>New Problem.  Assume you have two messages with attachments.  Access the first as above.   View
>attachment.  Now close that message and select next, access as noted above.  Now the attachment pane
>shows both the attachment from the previous note and the attachment in the current note.

Hi Gene... These symptoms are not occurring on my system with either OS2
or Win versions. Is this something that has developed with the beta
releases or was it occurring with version 2.10.2010 ga?

When you open the message, what icon is displayed in the attachment
window? This is an indicator of viewer association for this file. When you
/RMB on message and LMB on View Attachments/ PMMail should display a
window showing all attachments with an option to open or save. Does this
occur? Does this symptom occur on all messages or certain types of
attachments?

I haven't seen a response from BSW. I just thought I would help narrow
down the problem.

--
JMO,
/s/~Kris