[pmmail-list] HTML mail was New betas worth it?

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:03:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:40:40 -0800 (PST), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

Just for the record ...
JavaScript and Java have nothing in common beyond the word "java" ... JavaScript is just that ... a scripting language ... more similar to Basic
than to a C++ like language ... which is what Java the programming language is ...

So ... JavaScript causing PMMail to crash has nothing to do with Java the "language" ...

Just wanted to clarify ...

Greg