[pmmail-list] an existing feature i never saw

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:32:55 -0400

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:50:54 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>Doesn't work for me either and I have all the available updates to Win2K.  LMB on mine  and drag results in a the
>circle slash stop sign.
>

>On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:38:34 -0500, Edward B. Germain wrote:
>
>=>Strange that the LMB doesn't draw a rectangle for me, if it does for Martin.

I am using WinME (on my dual boot system). I can generate the circle
slash stop sign you refer to with a left mouse button drag. This is
done by pointing to an area and clicking somewhere that will *select*
a message, then holding and dragging.

However, if you can point really high up in the left corner of the
container window, just at the far edge of the white, before the grey
frame starts, left mouse click and drag, the rectangle happens and
will highlight multiple messages. I never knew this was possible with
Windows before. Neat.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support