[pmmail-list] How Do I....

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:40:17 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:36:12 -0400 (AST), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>Thanks Bruce. I can't think right now how to load my system down to
>98% but I believe I understand what you are describing and I think
>I've seen it in the past.

As for OS/2 (I do a lot of background compiling) I bet you can find
a program on Hobbes which eats up CPU cycles -- they were really
popular for being able to run older games.

Oh yeah, you could also set up a DOS window (or WinOS2) with
IDLE_SENSITIVITY and IDLE_SECONDS misadjusted grossly
(under DOS Settings).

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"