[pmmail-list] Attachments from one message into another message

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:41:11 +0100

From: A
To: Me

From: B
To: Me

Message 1

From: A
To: Me

---

Message 2

From: B
To: Me

---

That is, A.DOC that belongs to message no. 1 appears also on
message no. 2

This happens only in PMMail... I double-checked the file outside
PMMail and A.DOC does not appear at all on Message 2.

Did anybody else noticed this behavior?

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like