[pmmail-list] Fwd: [oc-talk] Insults

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:39:36 -0800 (PST)

>From: Darrell <dschmidt1@home.com>
>To: jvaughn2@earthlink.net

Bill.  These are NOT about YOU!

      1.  Jesus loves you....every one else thinks you're an ass.

      2.  If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue
you.

      3.  Save your Breath...you'll need it to blow up your date.

      4.  Some people are only alive because it is illegal to
shoot them.

      5.  WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.

      6.  Hang up and drive

      7.  GUYS: No Shirt, No Service....GALS No Shirt, No Charge.

      8.  Impotence: Nature's way of saying no hard feelings.

      9.  Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.

      10.  The Proctologist called, They found your head.

      11.  Try not to let your mind wander.  It is to small to be
out by itself.

      12.  Some people just don't know how to drive..I call these
people "Everybody But Me."

      13.  Just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be
one

--
Darrell R. Schmidt
dschmidt1@home.com