[pmmail-list] New Function

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:10:29 -0500

THANKS!  I very seldom use the open message for viewing and thus had not run across that ability.  You can be
sure that I will in the future.   Perhaps you should post your response in the forum list as well, there may be
many others who are not aware of that ability.   Thinks like this are the very positive aspects of having list
groups.   Thanks again.