[pmmail-list] Auto remove from trash

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:40:28 -0500

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:22:41 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

>I shut down every evening and re boot in the AM.  Have old notes that are from January.  I manually pruned
>those from the previous year.    Some of this trash is from pmmail/98.  I installed PMMAIL/2000 on top of it.
>BUT, there are many that are overage and were handled only with PMM/2K.

I don't see the problem here (although I manually emptied by trash last
week, so I can't swear to it). I'm grasping at straws, but have you
tried reindexing the trash folder before you close the program? Maybe
look at the file attributes on the message files to make sure they
didn't get set to read-only (attrib /A:r *.msg)