[pmmail-list] Setting priority doesn't work

Stefan Kirch pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:31:52 +0100

On my system, everything works fine - I sent a test-email
with low-priority and it works!
So, have a look at this priority, especially the personal
email - perhaps, the mail-server removes the priority-flag!

Bis morgen ;-)

  Steff