[pmmail-list] Fileformat folder.bag

Jens Rosenfeld pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:48:33 +0200 (MEST)

> On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:21:05 +0200 (MEST), Jens Rosenfeld wrote:
>
> >Hi to all...

> folder.bag:
>
> Field  #9: Sender-Name
> Field #11: Filename of message
> Field #12: Attachments
> Perhaps, this helps?!?
sorry no...
my mapping

Delimiter = char (222)

Fieldnr.
1	Status
2	?
3	Date
4	Time
5	Subject
6	ReceiverName
7	ReceiverEmail
8	SenderName
9	SenderEmail
10	?
11	Name of Mail File
12	?
13	?

and what about the folder.ini file....?

Folder.ini

FeldNr
1	FolderName
2	Unique Number Folder Identifier (example:32700)
3	Sort Order
4	arrangement of column headers
5	?
6	icon unread Mail active
7	icon any Mail active
8	?

> Jappa! This sounds great! When do you expect to publish a first
> beta-release? What exactly do you want to solve with your tool:
> only compressing of specific emails, from folders, an automatic
> way to do that?!?
easy going..
first i design the prog..
than i program it and then i release it..

I want to compress the mails and mark them in an separate folder as
archived..so
the search works furthermore.

With the gui you can mark and select mails that will be archived or
restored.

In the second step it would work with the command prompt too.. so you can
hook the pmmail events.

let's see...

http://www.gmx.net