[pmmail-list] Fileformat folder.bag

Jens Rosenfeld pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:52:12 +0200 (MEST)

This is a MIME encapsulated multipart message -
please use a MIME-compliant e-mail program to open it.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format -
bitte verwenden Sie zum Lesen ein MIME-konformes Mailprogramm.

--========GMXBoundary19351985621932

> Hi Jens!

> Yep! I'm all for it. What tolls do you intend to use? I would like to make
> it available for the OS/2 users as well. Maybe you can use tools that are
> compatible or also available for us OS/2 users?
I don't know..
perhaps Delphi... it's my favorite.. but i can do it also in c++ or java..
but not in vb, scripting or such crap... hehe..

I'am not familiar with OS/2, but which Languages does it support?

What do you think?

http://www.gmx.net