[pmmail-list] firewalls

xavier caballe pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:01:56 +0200

>running a firewall? I recently booted to Windows ME (like I am now)
>and installed Tiny software's Personal Firewall. I notice that there

I also use Tiny's Personal Firewall (on Windows 2000) and I
haven't noticed any delay accessing any POP server (currently, I
have four separate accounts each one with its own POP server).

For troubleshooting your problem, you can use the Firewall
Status Window (where you can see all your incoming and outgoing
TCP/IP traffic). To access this tool, right click on the
Firewall icon on the Windows tray bar.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like