[pmmail-list] wish list: SSL and address book enhancement

Thilo Hilpert pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:09:35 +0200

Hi PMMail team!

To encrypt the password transfer while doing POP3 I use POP3/SSL. Since
most email clients don't support SSL I use stunnel (almost the same as
under linux) which does the SSL part.

IMHO there is so far no way to do encrypted password transfer in
PMMail. Is SSL support planned or could it be set on the wish list?

The next feature is from another client I used. There you could select
in the address book for which entry PGP encryption/signing is selected
by default. I found this very useful. Do you see any chance to
implement this?

kind regards,

Thilo