[pmmail-list] Forwarded messages

Kenneth Porter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:44:26 -0800

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:29:18 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:

>There's another way to do that. Just press Alt-V before
>forwarding the message.

I don't see the difference between that and regular inline forwarding.
Both include the full message with headers inline. What I'm looking for
is to deliberately forward as an attachment, so the recipient can
examine the attached message as if it were a standalone message. This
allows him to use *his* header filtering on the message.

(BTW, another feature that would be nice is another pane below the
subject line where selected headers could be displayed.)

(Yet another nice-to-have would be a To/Cc pane that autosizes down to
the space needed so that there's more space for the message pane. Most
messages have a single recipient, so why waste space for 5?)

(And while I'm at it with visual issues, the attachment pane is always
a little short, showing an icon and half a line text, so I always have
to pull the split bar up a bit to read the name of the attachment.)

Ken
mailto:shiva@well.com
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]