[pmmail-list] Forwarded messages

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:12:24 -0500

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:00:00 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>In conjunction with "forwarding": Did you read the tip of
>Kris Sorem Sr of using canned repies for "nice forwarding"?
>
>His idea was to use a canned reply with macros and with this,
>format the forwarding as you want.
>Try it - and you love it (I now use it allways for forwarding):

Could someone please explain how to use canned replies for this?
Believe it or not, "Canned replies" is not in the help index. I did
find some info when I did a help search, but if I select forward, and
then use the shortcut menu to select the canned reply, I end up with
two copies of the forwarded message. The formatting seems to work, but
manually deleting the original copy makes the process as difficult as
manually editing the header information was.