[pmmail-list] wish list: SSL and address book enhancement

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:51:31 -0400

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:09:35 +0200, Thilo Hilpert wrote:

>IMHO there is so far no way to do encrypted password transfer in
>PMMail. Is SSL support planned or could it be set on the wish list?
>
>The next feature is from another client I used. There you could select
>in the address book for which entry PGP encryption/signing is selected
>by default. I found this very useful. Do you see any chance to
>implement this?

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll look into them. I can't promise
when they will be done though. Right now we're working on bug killing
and adding a few other long overdue features.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support