[pmmail-list] Forwarded messages

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:05:31 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> (Yet another nice-to-have would be a To/Cc pane that autosizes down to
> the space needed so that there's more space for the message pane. Most
> messages have a single recipient, so why waste space for 5?)
>
> (And while I'm at it with visual issues, the attachment pane is always
> a little short, showing an icon and half a line text, so I always have
> to pull the split bar up a bit to read the name of the attachment.)

As someone else mentioned, you can use Save Window Position to keep this
arrangement.  What hasn't been mentioned, is that you can also do the same
thing for the To/CC "pane" - I made this as small as possible long ago,
and can always use the arrows (or temporarily resize it) if I need to see
the rest.