[pmmail-list] fetchttime ?

Patrick Nijs pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:29:56 +0200 (CDT)

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:52:56 +0200, Martin Jansen wrote:

>On my machine (Windows 2000 Professional) the correct time
>is displayed. Which version of Windows did you use (last week
>we had a time problem regarding "wintertime" with PMMail 2000
>on a machine running Windows 95 in the company I'm working for)?

in Windows 98 SE it's wrong, on my laptop with Windows NT it's OK,  in OS/2 OK

The OS/2 version is using the same directory stucture of the Windows 98SE version for the
messages (on another disc and partition)

BTW : when I have my laptop in a network with my desktop, I always get Dr Watson on my
laptop when I try to fetch my mail.
At that time the PMMail program on my laptop uses also the directory stucture on my desktop.