[pmmail-list] [CRASH] when retreiving email from POP3

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 14:15:27 -0400

Hello,

There is a recent error that came up in version 2.20.2300 in rendering some HTML messages  and it has been corrected a new version is due out within a couple of days.

In the meantime downgrading to a previous release will take care of this issue.

Thanks,

jimmy