[pmmail-list] Wish List....

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 14:24:03 -0400

Hello Curtis and all,

In version 2.20.2300 an error has popped up that is causing truncation to occur with messages over 64k we are reproducing it here now and are working on correcting it.

However it does not appear to be directly related to the truncation you are experiencing since yours as occurred from back to version 2.10.2010.  However strudying the one we are having now may lead to a correction for it.

The present truncation in 2300 is not related to the DLL's as previously thought, but is a change in the EXE.   I have not heard back what the specific cause is.

As for reproducing the truncation in all releases of PMMail, from the list I recall one user reporting it when you last brought it up and then I got a letter from Sue today regarding it.  marty mentioned it was occuring with him, but after speaking with him on the phone he was referring to the truncation in the Preview Pane.

Are you and Sue using the same screenreader or other utility?

Thanks,

jimmy