[pmmail-list] Why new version, if there are no new features?

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 06:44:46 -0300

On Sat, 05 May 2001 09:20:43 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>Ok, I can accept, that not ALL of these features can be included
>in a new version, but I got more and more the feeling, that there
>is no effort on BSW, to include ANY of this often demanded features!
[...]

>So, please BSW: be honest and please let us know, if you really

We are working on bug fixes first, new features second. New features
are prioritized based on the number of individuals requesting them
(not on the number of requests per individual). The betas have all
included bug fixes and some new features. We are sorry if the
features you consider most important are not included yet. Please be
patient.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support