[pmmail-list] ~Re: Why new version, if there are no new features?

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 06 May 2001 11:14:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 05 May 2001 09:20:43 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>Is anybody able to explain, why there are a couple of new
>beta-versions available, but all of these in my opinion doesn't
>change anything. A lot of bugs are still in there and the real
>important missed features are also not included - none of them!

I haven't used any of the betas yet. From the response on this list, it
sounds like no new features and new problems are being introduced in
attempts to fix old ones. I think I'll continue to wait for a production
version. At most, I might test a beta but not use it in place of my
registered production version.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris