[pmmail-list] Why new version, if there are no new features?

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 07 May 2001 07:50:10 -0400

On Sat, 05 May 2001 20:35:07 -0400, Gene Gough wrote:

>If you could just tell us what is in the plan and where in the stack they are.  Is there any plan to make PMMAIL
>work with IE?  Really is frustrating to not be able click on mail to or send page to, etc.\

Do you have an example of where the mailto option doesn't work? You
should be able to set that option up. It works fine for me.

If you are familiar with editing your registry, you can set up the
mailto option at HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command. For me
the default value at this location is: "F:\SouthSoft\PMMail
98\PMMailw.exe" /srd "%1"

For the other option I agree it would be nice for PMMail to be
integrated. One workaround would be to set up Outlook or Outlook
express and use it for these cases.