[pmmail-list] Why new version, if there are no new features?

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 07 May 2001 09:14:42 -0400

Go to http://www.steves-digicams.com/daily_dpotd.html  and attempt to e-mail to the author of the POD.  It
seems to be a standard mail to operation.  I have not been able to make IE work with PMMAIL for any of them
including the ability to send a page as implemented in IE.  I will backup the registry and try your change to see
if that helps.  Could be that is  not present there.  The message I get from IE is "Could not perform this
operation as the default mail client is not properly installed".

On Mon, 07 May 2001 07:50:10 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>Do you have an example of where the mailto option doesn't work? You
>should be able to set that option up. It works fine for me.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html