[pmmail-list] I havn't received any mails since Friday

Joachim F. Selinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:37:47 +0200 (CDT)

Sorry to bother,

but I haven't received any mails since Friday because we were
swamped by a SPAMer (to be precise, by the backwash of all the
delivery failure mails) who used our domain/hosts as 'From:' and
'Return-path' fields.

1. Sorry for this mail if I am still subscribed
2. if anyone knows how to deal with such backwash of spamming, please
   let me know!

Thanks
Jocki

Joachim F. Selinger        /  \ /  \/\ /\/  \               ___
Brunhildenweg 4           /    \/\ /  \  \/\ \               |
D-70597 Stuttgart,Germany/     /  / CU \ /  \ \  -----------(0)-----------
(49)+711-901-8040       /     /  /      /    \ \             '
=FAX+711-901-8041======selinger(@)idefix.s.bawue.de=========Soaring========