[pmmail-list] Version 2.20.2330

Allan McLane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:10:03 -0400

Jimmy,

I installed this version and then examined the pmmedit.dll.

I note a difference between the version of pmmedit.dll you posted the other day (412k, 8 june 2000) and the version that you have bundled with the latest beta (421k, 7 december 1999).

It appears that the installer respected the newer version and didn't overwrite it.

Which version of pmmedit.dll should we be using?

--allan

PGP key at http://www.sover.net/~amcl/amclane.asc