[pmmail-list] Disable sound in filter?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:03:37 -0700

Hi, when you open filters with control j, there should be a filter
list, and just choose the filter in question, and tab to edit, and you
can try to delete the first action which should be the sound you wanted
to play, and see if that works, and try tabbing down to the actions
list, and change it to none, and see if that will remove the sound.  On
Thu, 17 May 2001 08:58:05 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:

>I configured pmmail to play a sound in one account, if there
>is a new message.
>
>Now I'm looking for a trick, to disable this sound (so keep quiet),
>if a special filter was activated, because there a lot of
>"just for info"-emails, which are not so important and therefore
>it would be nice, to only hear the sound, if the important
>emails get in!
>
>I tried to add a "play a sound: <no filename>" at the end of
>the filter, but this doesn't work.
>
>Any idea?
>
>  Steff
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------