[pmmail-list] On-the-fly spell checking

John Moore pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 20 May 2001 13:49:52 -0400 (EDT)

FWIW, one of the old "rules" for speeding up word processing was to
batch your corrections at the END of the process instead of attempting
to correct each error as it was noticed.

I tend to slow down drastically when an on-the-fly spellchecker is
enabled, so I would wish that if PMMail were to adopt this, provision
would be made to allow the "old" behavior as an option for those of us
who don't think that "latest" necessarily equates with "best."

John Moore
Atlanta, GA