[pmmail-list] Things we would like fixed! resend #???? 5/21/2001

Leon D. Zetekoff pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 12:54:22 EST

** Reply to note from Lueko.Willms@t-online.de (Lueko Willms) Wed, 23 May 2001 22:15:18 +0200 (MES)

HI there..

>   What do you need? I also have a bag full of PRM messages
> (originally I had the idea of using PRM and PMM in parallell; PRM
> allows to place folders in other places and to use the directories of
> PMM for this), and periodically think about moving the stuff.
>
>   For incoming messages, this is easy -- you would just have to move
> the messages to a PMM folder and rename them to have a *.MSG
> extension instead of a *.POP extension. Then reindex the PMM folder
> to include the former PRM *.POP files into the FOLDER.BAG.
>
>   Outgoing messages require a little bit more work -- the "To",
> "Subject" etc headerlines are prefixed by a binary code which is
> documented in the PRM online help, this has to be changed to the
> corresponding RFC822 header.
>
>   For address book conversion, there are tools.
>
>   So what are you missing?

SOmething automatic as it's just not one person and there are thousands of messages and tons of folders...

Thanx Leon

"We create solutions..."

Leon D. Zetekoff, N.C.E.  Voice:  561-241-3210
Product Manager           FAX:    561-997-6518
Solution Technology       E-mail: solution@stiscan.com
1101 South Rogers Circle  WWW:    http://www.stiscan.com
Suite 14                  NNTP:   news://news.stiscan.com
Boca Raton, FL 33487