[pmmail-list] Invalid header causes crash in 2380

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:59:41 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 05 Nov 2001 18:37:46 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:17:26 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:
>>This sounds like the Javascript bug that has been around for a while....
>>I'm not using the most current releases, but I thought Trevor said that
>>this bug had been fixed.    Trevor?
>It's been so long I don't remember exactly what the problem was
>anymore.

  sigh (double sigh) ....
      ....isn't that a sign that we ought to be getting more updates??

How about this message from over a YEAR ago?   I think you wrote it.
                    ....???

   (I would LIKE to see this one fixed, REALLY fixed, Peter, as your
(Trevor's)  filter involves checking almost every message's _body_ for
specific content, and this takes a LOT of CPU time....  sadly)....

  Is Peter around, yet, BTW???

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:31:21 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:29:07 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>
>>I'll get a piece of email - usually spam ... When I open it PMMail immediately dies and closes up ...
or so it seems ...
>>But if I do the old "CTL-click on the open task button on the WarpCenter" PMMail shows up as
still running ... and most importantly I can't kill it